Dan Noble is an Athletic Development Coach at The Hill Academy. He is the owner of Noble Sports & Performance and directs our offseason programming through Hill Performance Training. Recently, Coach Noble served as the Director of Athletic Performance for the Chinese Women’s National Ice Hockey Program. Dan speaks and presents on many different topics, but specializes in the art of coaching and motivating athletes who are in the process of transitioning to the professional level.
Prior to working with The Hill Academy and launching Noble Sports and Performance, Dan played professional football in Europe as well as for the University of Guelph. It was in Guelph where Dan mentored under performance specialist Chris Mumford and world-renowned strength coach Vern Gambetta.
Dan obtained his Bachelors degree from the University of Guelph and received his Masters of Science in Education from D’Youville College. He is an Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and proud husband of Crystal and father to Kaden and Isla.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Her journey into the S&C field.
- Biggest mistake he has made as a Strength and Conditioning coach.
- How he trains youth hockey players to professional players and everything in between.
- How he balances family and the profession.
- The Hill Academy Performance Summit.
- Best piece of advice he has ever received for working with coaches.
- His favorite quote, Book/App/Website recommendation.